We work with teams and groups, using mediative techniques in a variety of ways that re-builds dysfunctional teams, re-calibrates leadership, and re-envisions teams that have lost focus.
We have four main interventions, each deploying our skills in a way that is aligned with the position a team or group is in. Each process is an intense, breakthrough session; our process transforms behaviours, attitudes and other contradictions rapidly and sustainably. A resolution process provides an approach for avoiding, managing and transforming conflict and dispute, developing constructive relationships and encouraging positive conversation and fresh thinking at work.
- The Applied Leadership Intervention
- Team Mediation
- The Discovery Workshop
- Team facilitation and team coaching
Our processes are:
- Fair, consistent, proactive action without discrimination
- Efficient and high quality care of employees and clients
- Continued effectiveness through monitoring
- Used wherever possible to resolve issues without recourse to another policy
- Designed to build an authentic harmony through collaboration, synergy and purpose.