Accredited Professional Mediators Skills Certificate; with optional Resolute Leaders pathwayTRC Accredited Mediation Skills Course
2019 Professional Mediators Course – 6 day
30th April – 3rd May 2019 (4 days)
21st May 2019 (2 days) TBC
Please note: Second two days in May are still to be confirmed.
Please call for information 01534 730234
For people wanting to practice as professional mediators, conflict resolution specialists, and facilitate negotiation using coaching and mediative techniques. Our training courses will benefit anyone who needs to resolve conflict and dispute, be that as a professional mediator, as a leader in an organisation, or in the community.
We’re based on the Island of Jersey, which is a great location to experience a transformational course. British Airways, EasyJet, and Flybe all operate frequently from around UK and Europe with good low-cost options, with a new Premier inn now opened in St Helier (2018). Please call us if you’re travelling to Jersey for this programme.
- 6 day course;
- 4 days Mediation Awareness
- 2 days additional Mediation Skills
- Training is accredited by Institute of Law Jersey and
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- Equivalent to 10 Academic Credits at QMU Edinburgh
- Recognised by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Two pathways
- Resolute Leaders – for those looking to increase their skills, courage and confidence to deal with conflict for example, in the Boardroom, within teams, or in negotiations.
- Professional Mediator – for those looking to practice as a professional mediator
- £3750 for each individual
- Group, Charity and NFP rates available
- Eligible to apply for Full Membership of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Eligible to become a member of the Professional Mediators’ Association (PMA)
- Enabled to engage in mediation and mediative techniques at all levels
- Eligible to enter The Resolution Centre’s individual professional accreditation program
Download fact sheet for more information. Terms and conditions apply
The Resolution Centre’s Professional Accreditation Programme
Successful delegates are eligible to enter our professional accreditation programme at a separate cost.
This will enable them to practise as professional mediators with The Resolution Centre, in line with our established accreditation process.
Talk to us about how we can work together to progress your training and improve our service delivery.
For more information, please download our Factsheet or register here