Coaching – Team and Individual
We believe in coaching as the art of facilitating the learning, development and performance of others
We facilitate the performance, learning and development of people and organisations through the delivery or world class coaching.
We deliver focused interventions that help people, teams and businesses perform at their best.
We create the environment where people have the conversations they need to have – doing this without judgement, with a belief in people, with ease and with solid contracting
Everything we do depends for its quality on the thinking we do first. And our thinking depends on the quality of our attention for each other. Thinking at its best is not just a cool act of cerebration. It is also a thing of the heart. We coach, and sometimes if agreed, mentor individuals and teams so that people flourish together from good, independent thinking.
Our work is intended to be impactful, visible and sustainable. We focus on people leading better lives through resolving difficulties and challenges, and agreeing on successful outcomes through partnering with individuals and teams in a through-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal an professional potential. It’s an ongoing relationship which focuses on people taking action toward the realisation of their visions, goals or desires. We focus on providing a transformative process for personal and professional awareness, discovery and growth.
We focus on coaching in various forms, underpinned by the principle that the role of the coach is to support you and your needs, and give you something that no-one else in life does – time and conversation focused on your challenges and your needs.
Our coaching model is based, as members, on the core competencies of the International Coaching Federation, in being:
- Person Centred, with a focus on the individual
- Within the needs of the organisation, through a 3-way meeting (Sponsor, Coach and Individual)
- To agreed outcomes and specific, demonstrable measures
- Creating a safe space for the individual to explore and decide
- Coach to achieve the outcomes; focus on behavioural change
- Measuring impact with Sponsor
- With 360 feedback opportunity
- For the Coach to exit having supported individual in demonstrably achieving their outcomes knowing the change will be sustained